To most banks, a business checking account is just another fee driven revenue stream. At Needham Bank, we see things a bit differently. We see a business checking account as a key part of your business’s financial picture and operations. We believe it should be an integral financial tool that powerfully scales with the needs of your business.
And we also believe business checking accounts should be easy to understand. Therefore, we have two market leading account options: NB Business Checking and NB Corporate Checking. Both accounts carry no minimum balance requirements and come with the best in online and mobile banking.
The real difference between the two is that NB Corporate Checking offers advanced Cash Management services which are not available with NB Business Checking.
To learn more about the services we offer our business clients or to open an account, contact one of our personal bankers directly or visit one of our local branches. You can also click here to schedule a time to visit with us that is convenient for you.
And if you’d prefer, we’ll travel to meet with you before, during or after business hours.
Business Checking Highlights
- No fees with NB Business Checking
- Ability to reduce or eliminate NB Corporate Checking fees with Account Analysis
- No Minimum Balance
- Mobile and Online Banking
- Unlimited transactions and deposits
- Business Debit MasterCard with Zero Liability Protection
- Unlimited ATM Fee reimbursements
- All deposits insured in full by the FDIC and DIF
- Business Mobile Banking App with access to Cash Management services
Additional Available Services
- Full Feature NB Cash Management with Account Analysis
- NB Business Mobile & Online Banking
Our Insights About Business CheckingView All Posts
Thinking about starting a business but need funds to get your feet off the ground? Consider these eight business financing options from Needham Bank.Learn more about Financing Options for Your Business or Startup
At Needham Bank we know it is not easy to start, manage and grow a small business, so don't do it alone. Explore free resources that provide guidance.Learn more about Free Resources for SBOs to Start, Manage and Grow their Company
Do more with a business checking account that knows just what you need.